The evaporator is used for the concentration of tomato, onion, chili, strawberry, blackberry, carrot, peach, and apricot.
The vacuum evaporator is designed for the production of fruit puree and fruit paste via forced circulation. The machine can process high viscosity heat-sensitive materials such as tomato paste. It is capable of maintaining low-temperature concentration in a vacuum. The operating unit consists of the heater, operation platform, evaporating chamber, hydraulic sprayer, and circular out-feed pump. A water tank with a multi-level pump is also included. Low temperature processing inherently yields products with superior color, flavor, and nutritional values. Functions such as material feed, temperature regulation, product brix control, and cooling water discharge can be controlled automatically or manually. All key components of the vacuum evaporator are procured for well known brands.
- PLC OMRON
- Touch screen OMRON
- Electric elements Siemens
- Refractometer Maselli
- 2 sets of variable centrifuge pump for condensed water.
- 2 sets of forced circulation pump
- 1 set of water discharge pump
- 1 set of rotary pump for output products.
|Item ||Capacity Ton/day ||Evaporating Capacity Kg/h ||Electricity Consumption kw/h ||Water Consumption t/h ||Steam consumption kg/h |
|1 ||150 ||5300 ||105 ||150 ||2120 |
|2 ||300 ||10560 ||190 ||300 ||4300 |
|3 ||400 ||13800 ||197 ||400 ||5600 |
|4 ||500 ||17280 ||205 ||500 ||7200 |
|5 ||600 ||20700 ||380 ||600 ||8300 |
|6 ||800 ||27600 ||394 ||800 ||11500 |
|7 ||1000 ||34560 ||410 ||1000 ||14000 |
|8 ||1200 ||41400 ||591 ||1200 ||17000 |
|9 ||1500 ||51840 ||615 ||1500 ||23800|
- The evaporator features a low consumption evaporating structure: the double effect combination structure of the second effect self-circulation and the first effect forced circulation decreases the running cost of the second forced circulation pump and other loss. It saves power by 250K W/H (capacity at 300-500 tons per day) compared to traditional equipment.
- The machine has a compact structure and optimized layout with short pipes between the first effect evaporator and the second effect evaporator so that it can reduce the loss of heat. Combining rising films with falling films to achieve superior heat transfer effects. The pressure of the steam and paste is kept low. The temperature of the first effect is 68℃--70℃ and 38℃--40℃ for the second effect. Due to the low steam temperature exhausted by the second effect, steam consumption is lower than the third effect evaporator. The finished products will have better color, flavor, and nutritional value thanks to the low evaporating temperature. This process is not only applicable for the processing of tomatoes but also other fruits and vegetables with thermal sensitivity, such as onions, chilis, berries, carrots, and stone fruit.
- The drainage of the cooling system adopts frequency conversion to adjust the water level of the condenser to save power. In order to prevent damage from impact and vibration when the water goes to the pump, the water supply adopts a vacuum self-priming method which can reduce the power consumption.
- The control of the feeding quantity, temperature, brix, exhausted quantity of cooling water adopts two ways, automatic centralized control and independent manual control to ensure safe production.
- Quality and stability are the keys to the equipment, therefore Jiadi uses imported valves, the most advanced brix meter, and the highest-end electric control components (e.g. SIEMENS and OMRON) in all critical control points.
- We adopt a three-effect and four-section evaporator whose processing capacity is 600 tons to 1500 tons (fresh tomato) per day to produce the tomato paste with brix 36-38%.
Our company is a specialized vacuum evaporator manufacturer and supplier in China. We offer a vast array of products, including bottle reverse sterilizer, storage tank, automatic straight line paste filling machine, and dual-layer storage tank, among others.
Automatic Evaporating Device | Vacuum Evaporator Controlled by Touch Screen | Fruit Paste Processing Equipment